The Michelangelo Project
March 6th is Michelangelo's birthday! To celebrate the birthday of one of the world's most inspiring artists, you are invited to participate in this project. Here's what to do if you're interested:
1. Do something creative this Sunday, March 6th. It can be something you love to do, something you've forgotten how to do, something you've never done and always secretly wanted to try. Here's your excuse! Some ideas are:
- sculpt (like the master)
- write a poem, a short story
- take a photo
- visit a museum or art gallery
- cook something exciting you've never made before
- see an art film, foreign film, or movie about an artist
2. Visit French Toast Girl's site and share your experience!
Post a link to your creation, write about your trip or creative process - share your creative story with others. How creative can we get? (There will be a special post Sunday for you to post to.)
3. Link back with the above graphic if you've written about it on your site.
4. Have fun, for goodness' sake! This is not about being perfect or creating the best piece of art. It's about embracing your creative side in whatever form it happens to take.
French Toast Girl
March 3, 2005 in Announcements | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack
Project Exhibition Submission deadline changed
""Thanks to all of you who are interested in submitting your work to this project, since I've been busy for several business trips and the exhibition fixture was being developed late, the exhibition date is now changed to mid-March. You still have time to submit your work in order to be exhibited, your work will be shown in the a gallery area in Times Square, Hong Kong, as well as being published online at MoleskineArt.com. If you are interested, we still have some space and I'm waiting for more people to participate, so please send me a mail of your intention first, but the final submission of electronic or hardcopy sketches will be 8th March!"
© 2004-2011 journalisimo.com All Rights Reserved.